Friday, February 12, 2010

Exam Week = Stress = Destressing Activity like….

When I’m just too stressed, I…

go for retail therapy  go for camwhoring therapy

Now you might ask, it’s Chinese New Year!! What is there to stress about? I’ll tell you.If you are me you’ll be..

1. Mugging books for the coming block exam on 18th which is like 5 days from now! * and yet I’m still sitting here blogging lol :p pardon me.. It’s been too long since I’ve abandoned my readers

2. Thinking of reunion dinner tomorrow.I’ll be cooking something special.Will post it up soon ( and don’t trust my definition of soon..really..because I can’t trust mine too hahaha )

3. Laundry – sooo lazy just gonna bring it to the laundry akka ( sister in tamil,hindi) akka is just about anyone elder than you that you wish to call. I used it for grocery shopping purpose and talking to the hostel cleaners and admin lady sitting in hostel lobby..versatile.. it’s like calling ‘kak’ to the lady selling pisang goreng

4.Clean room – for CNY purpose lol..gosh i gotta clear out my closet to rearrange everything nicely but I’m just too lethargic to do it.Maybe tonight after I’ve settled my revision for tomorrow’s Microbiology class test IV

Now as I said, library is a good place to study and also to camwhore ( no one bothers about what you are doing except maybe your next-cubicle neighbour…but anyway that’s what partitions are for right? privacy^^ )

My essentials for camping trip in Library 3rd floor

 shinchan000

      view from my usual seat

shinchan019

My best friend Mr Gandhi

shinchan001

My colourful quills

shinchan002

My tanni ( water in tamil )

  shinchan005

My dentist say i must chew gums.. sugar free of course so that i don’t die of diabetes

shinchan006

For kissable lips..Muawwhhh  Nothing to kiss here except textbooks

 shinchan008

My Zen..to listen to my current obssession You’re Beautiful OST

Look!! you can see him here!! Jang Geun Suk!!!

WOOHH CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Saranghaeyo oppa!!

shinchan009 my course bookshinchan010

Jang Geun Suk!! I meant his character “Tae Kyung” in You’re Beautiful Korean drama

shinchan011 

close up of my drawing :p

shinchan013

my Shin Chan :p  Now i have to like pharmacology because got shin chan on it

shinchan014

what i was doing in library

shinchan015

Block 2 ending.. exam soon..half a year gone..wow..another half a year then I’ll be in 3rd year..so fast *sob sob* Peter Pan Syndrome..still wanna play..

shinchan016

See.. I got 9/10 and a “Good” for my lab reports in Block I.. aiming for 9.5 in block II..let’s wait and see

 

shinchan017

My purse and tisu lembut Carrefour..in India also must promote tissue. Btw toilet rolls are not sold in a dozen or so like in Malaysia…it’s expensive..they sell it per roll for like rm2 or 3 so one dozen would cost you..say about rm 25 siao!!!

shinchan022

Gandhi’s signature..lol jk.. it’s mine..money is always considered a sacred right..you aren’t suppose to write or draw on it..but in India.. since paper is scarce what they do is..

shinchan020 

jadikan nya kertas conteng..lol

shinchan018

Tanpa ini, kehidupanmu sekadar menunggu saja…

tunggu apa?

menunggu orang lain untuk ‘scan’ bagi you keluar masuk

lecture hall,

library

hostel

Kalaulah nasibmu semalang-malangnya…tunggulah kau lama-lama

Oh yang ni juga kad ATM..tapi I tak guna..tak suka..hilang nanti habih oku.. habih..

No comments:

Post a Comment