Friday, December 24, 2010


that's me in 2007 and 3 years later this is me in 2010..hmmm how much I've changed??
Physical changes and definitely cognitive maturity increased...I hoped :p
As the end of 2010 draws nearly, it's again time for reflection of the past year.
Achievements and mistakes, good things and bad things..they come and go as they wished and it's not under anyone's control.
So fear not of the new mistakes that you may make in 2011 and focus on the goals to achieve in 2011!!

Resolution of 2011. Coming after Christmas..since it's time to do some serious thinking plus have fun!
P/s: I'm going camping and sleeping in a real tent for the 2nd time! too excited :) can't wait to take lots of photos!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY READERS!! MAY THE SANTA BRING YOU MUCH JOY AND HAPPINESS FOR THIS JOLLY SEASON!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment