Saturday, September 23, 2006

HAH!!Finally!! after running here n there n skipping classes for this whole week, our event finally pulled through successfully...i'm so happy its finally over n we did a great job..our committee that is..n i would like to sincerely thank everyone that helped me in decor & all that did a great job on making this event a success!!Many many many many thanks to April,Tracey,Shin Yeen,Sophie,Leyyeem,Jessica Loi,Jessica Loke,RyuiBynn,Melissa,Keh Len,Wei Lin,Chia Wen,Yee Lian, Chor Oon,Adeline,Rachel,Zoe,Hui CHing,Kok Wai,Farhan,Julianna,Siew Kei,Ragu (he helped me finalised the mask cuz i not that tall :) Vikram,CHee Hee,..those that helped me jaga the glasses..Yoke Pui,Pik Ngan,Khim Seng,Shiao loong,Wai loong,mun lok....those that gave me moral support..the 38 gang..u know who u are..no need type la ur names...to my gorgeous & great dancers..audrey,xin min,florence,karine...even though i screw up the dance..no thanks to my cap...n not forgetting the teachers that gave us support by giving ideas n guidance n all teachers that gave us committees permission to skip class n even postpone our MUET speaking test...hehehhe..oh ya n shang shi for temaning me down to car park at 1.00 am hahaha...my gang all went Asia cafe yam char..sob sob..i MIA again... btw sorry if i miss out anyone's names...oh n i need to thank jia wei for lending me her notes during the whole period when i need to skip classes..

AH now i wanna talk about my event...1st ly..even though i had many obstacles in preparing for the decor n performance...i still manage to pull through with all my frens support..luckily everything went well except that the crowd was quite dead that day..we did all sorts of things...line conga la...pull people to dance la..aiyo u name it we did it..even MCs was so tired to keep asking the crowd to cheer for the performers...Muaz beatbox was nice...breakdance was nice too...except maybe painful for wern sern la..he hit the head a little...steven landed quite hard on the dance floor doing back flip..ouch rite!! And i miss out on the teachers performance..my discipline teacher Pn Ung ( pronounce Ang) did the Amber Chia catwalk n then posed by pouting her lips..like amber chia's pouty lips..that was nice fun but i missed it cuz changing to my dance attire...damn...but then again i guess many people would have video-ed that once-in-a-lifetime performance..hhahahahha...i shall personally hunt for the video n post it here..oh ya..i screwed out my dance..i was suppose to fling off my cap but then my stupid cap got stuck to my hair...n me end up missing one dance step...so so embarassing..not so yeng anymore...haihz...luckily the crowd didnt laugh..hhahhaha....i guess they were as stunned as me too when i couldnt get that stupid cap off....we all took photos but not really that much...i didn take with a lot of people..so sad...n i drove home alone at 1 sumthing AM .. achievement for me who has a 12 am curfew( for functions) 11pm ( for bdays n yam chars) ...hhahahahah....cinderella la...talking bout bdays..it was ley yeem's birthday yesterday..we surprised her with a secret recipe's choco indulgence around 2 sumthing pm..we purposely acted as if we forgotten her bday..no one wished her except sophie..hahaha...she looked so emo in the morning...n i think that next year i will be going again because i think i didnt have much fun...n the slide show is not 6E's wan...its upper sixers wan .. i dun wan that memories of my fun class to be captured n yet i didn see it ..anyway i didn get to enjoy much during the event...was running here n there to look for people...to look for best-dressed gal n guy...prom king 'man of the hour' n prom queen 'belle of the ball' ..sweetest gal award a.k.a 'cuppie cake'...Mr.Macho..Ms Vain..both award we decided to give away combs n mirrors..but i dunno whether got give or not..wasnt there to see...oh n we had an award called "Miss Tak Cukup Kain" hahhahaha...won by a gal whose dress looked so normal but yet once she turn n u see her back..fuiyo...lubang here n there...so we gave her a velvety cape, to help her keep warm incase she feels cold in the ballroom...we committees are so nice rite?? i think that's all la folks..just scan thru all the photos la that i load here..i'll be loading in friendster too..go check it out la..cya..btw my msn is stil not ok yet..sms me la if got anything..signing off...carol

No comments:

Post a Comment