Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dear Stacey,

First of all,HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY! MANY HAPPY RETURNS GAL!

I just wanna thank you for being such great friend of mine.The many years we've known each other since Std 4 did really bring back good old memories in primary school. We use to hang out together so much back then. But when you left for D.U. part of me felt wrong.Part of my childhood.Because in USJ 4 you are the only one I felt really understand me since young.Anyway, I really appreciate the words you said to me once. "Carol, you had really changed a lot" I know I did somehow distanced myself when I was in Form 2. But little did I know that those words were my platform to being my trueself. I no longer need to act and try to fit in the crowd.I knew in my heart that no matter who I am you will still be there for me RIGHT?
Thanks for always being there for me ! Love ya always and happy birthday again my dear!! Take care and hope see ya soon!

With lots of love,

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment