Friday, February 22, 2008

BLESSED

I wake up every morning feeling blessed.Do you? I'm...

Blessed by the presence of my fav pillow every night
Blessed by the shrilling alarm of Celine Dion's Because You Loved Me
Blessed by the presence of mum working around kitchen
Blessed by the presence of my dad working on the computer
Blessed by the presence of my bro croaking along to his mp3
Blessed by the voice of my sis laughing on the phone
Blessed by the voice of my grandma asking me to take good care of myself
Blessed by the presence of my ever present buddies
Blessed by the presence of the cat lying on my kitchen tiles
Blessed by the food laid in front of me everyday
Blessed by the thoughts of love for kids of the world
Lastly, blessed by the ever felt presence of that special someone

Do feel blessed by the rays of sunshine on your skin every morning!


Je'taime

No comments:

Post a Comment