Friday, August 28, 2009

THANK YOU NOTE

A long time ago, I once said

A breakdown would be inevitable

I hope, at that time, someone will slow down to walk with me,

To regain my motivation, to shift my paradigm towards life and death,

To at least make sure I don’t beat myself up too much over the mistakes I’d do

And I could regain my strength and willpower to continue running to cross the finishing line.

This is to my family and friends,

Who stayed with me and held me tight when I needed them the most

 

You know who you are;

Mum&Dad for your endless support and believe in me when i didn’t believe in myself

sis Cheryl,who stayed up with me all night to study

bro Alvin,who bought a gecko and happily telling me just to make me happy *wtf*

bestie Wood,who woke me up with ur endless miss calls..and well wishes of course especially the one before anatomy paper:)

buddy Ian, who tolerated my calls at insanely weird hours and still called  to make sure I’ve not gone mad

the rest of my family in India who never fails to comfort me with their moral support! Gambate!! no need ad lah now gambate what..

AND the subang family with all their lucks n wishes!

I THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!

4 comments:

  1. hehe, i stayed up with u
    so u hv to thanks me by buying me the hard rock shirt, the benetton bag, the tommy hilfinger skirt, the bla bla and blaaaa..haha!
    wei, dont forget u r my shopping queen on behalf of me!!!!!wahaha~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayaya i know la..siao po! cant wait to see u

    ReplyDelete
  3. oi u.. blog lah bt ur life in malaysia

    ReplyDelete