Friday, March 20, 2009

If only…..

If only i didnt agree to go basketball…

If only i went jogging instead…..

If only I bought a basketball sneaker…

If only I didn’t feel sleepy….

If only I didn’t hear the phone ringing…

If only I didn’t jump for the rebound…

If only I didn’t hear a crack…

If only…

If only…

If only…

Then my big plan A (remember?) would not be disrupted…

I’m not angry

I’m just mad at myself for landing wrongly on my toes instead on my heels

Me bad

Now i can’t jog or swim for another one week..

Ish…

Great plan A will have to do without this slot for a week

 

IMG_0109 IMG_0110

No thanks for the sympathetic look

I brought it on meself

Sometimes you just gotta live with your own mistake

Swallowing the guilt and living the life at the moment

There’s more to this

I’ve learnt my lesson well

 

 

Gotta go Snell-ing now

buh bye till next , RolRol

No comments:

Post a Comment